Senior Manager, Business Development – Marketing Company
- “Think /Act Like a Marketer”: develop and execute creative marketing programs that increase client’s product sales by connecting them directly to the tens of millions of consumers we reach each month in a unique hand-to-hand delivered fashion.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company’s Media products, Multicultural market, AOOH industry & social media.
- Leverage internal sales tools and systems, including: Salesforce, Box and Winmo, to your benefit and growth.
- Prepare weekly sales report highlighting closeness to your sales pipeline.
- Be a strong contributor to a healthy, positive morale for the sales team and the NYC office.
- Compete with relentless persistence through continuous activity and effective client outreach.
- Work with passion and urgency – and, ultimately have fun!
- Experience selling into or creating programs for major brands in Beauty, CPG, Lifestyle or Fashion
- Strong understanding of social media: i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Desire to proactively identify + cultivate New Business
- Ability to navigate within client corporate structures and their agencies to ensure sales goals are met
- Must have strong relationship building skills and ability to interface with clients in Marketing, Media, PR and Sales
- Proficient computer knowledge – MS Office
- Brand experience highly preferred
- Existing relationships with Brand Managers are a major plus!
Social Media Manager – Color Cosmetics
- Ensure that the social media content calendar includes the right balance of original brand content in addition to user generated content
- Act as brand’s “social media reporter” to ensure that all relevant social media worthy content can be incorporated into the social media content calendar
- Track current beauty trends/news with momentum on social media and brainstorm with brand team new content ideas, reposts, retweets, re-grams so that the brand is participating in daily social media conversations
- Engage in daily 2 way conversations with followers as well as respond to questions swiftly and with sound judgement. Escalate issues to consumer affairs/legal as needed.
- Develop and present to the brand team and implement ongoing ideas for engaging with followers including but not limited to contests and crowdsourcing. Obtain necessary legal approvals as needed
- On a daily basis, identify issues and trends in consumer comments/inquiries on social media and funnel information to appropriate cross-functional parties via periodic social media updates
- Develop key indicators in which social media efforts will be measured and create a corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance
- Have strong understanding of social media analytics
- Stay abreast of all new social media tools and best practices
- 5 years of experience in community management or social media marketing
- Possess a strong understanding of social and blog platforms, especially: Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Tumblr
- Strong interest and knowledge in beauty/fashion/pop culture
- Understanding of how to create a “social media-friendly voice” in social media in order to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations
- Ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms and communities to ensure that goals are understood and met
- Ability to interface with senior leaders in the organization inclusive of Brand Marketing, PR, Sales and Legal
- Proficient computer knowledge – Mac, MS Office, Adobe Creative suite, photo editing
- Agency experience preferred
- Branding/beauty/fashion/entertainment experience is a must
Creative Director – Global Beauty Brand
- Lead multi-platform creative ideation sessions that include cross-functional team insight to ensure constant evolution
- Responsible for the development of strong design concepts that are in line with brand messaging and specific programs
- Maintain and enhance Digital Assets (site content, social channels, email campaigns, video integration, animation) using an array of existing offline creative resources
- Lead the design of all packaging, print advertising, marketing collateral, educational materials, and direct mail pieces used for global distribution
- Develops and actively participates in producing all Brand websites, e-commerce sites + portals and partner sites (websites, online retailers, online advertisers)
- Clearly articulates design goals and messages to all active stakeholders – ensuring integration of design requirements into every aspect of production
- Lead the development of an assortment of Sales Support materials – as well as in-store merchandising elements
- Manage all external Agency and Vendor relationships to ensure continuity and adherence to creative
- 10 years of progressive creative experience across multiple mediums/platforms (3 yrs of current/recent exp as an ACD or CD – Agency + In-House welcome!)
- Must have a very strong digital portfolio (website, e-commerce, social, video, etc.)
- Experience managing a small team of designers
- Be able to flourish in an agile, fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture