Assistant Brand Manager (Fragrance)
- Drive planning and activation of launch strategy
- Conduct market analysis, including category and product trends and opportunities
- Assist in developing retailer presentation for new launches. (MASS Channel: WalMart, Walgreen's, Target, etc.)
- Assist in development of media plans & evaluate success of program to make future recommendations
- Develop engaging seasonal programs on social networks owned by brand (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Brief internal creative team as well as external creative agencies on new artwork development
- Assist in preparation for all PR materials needed for PR events – launches and on-going support
- Develop recommendations on assortment, quantity, and pricing of Holiday gift sets analyzing competitive data as well as sell-thru history
- Interface with all internal support groups (Creative, Packaging, Purchasing, Finance, Sales, Sales Administration, Trade Marketing) as well as external vendors (Ad Agency, Public Relations agency, Promotional houses)
- 3+ years of Beauty or CPG Marketing experience
- MASS channel experience required: Walgreen's WalMart, Target, etc.
- Contribute to planning, administration, facilitation, creativity, problem analysis, decision making
- Responsible for monitoring, product knowledge, account administration, automated office systems, multi-tasking, analytical, quantitative, organizational, detail-oriented, time management
- Play an active role in motivating others, development of employees, communication, objectivity, integrity, dependability, initiative, flexibility, sensitivity, impact, tenacity, autonomy, collaboration
- Superior interpersonal + presentation skills
Account Director (Experiential/Events)
- Includes but is not limited to: Owning the planning process – fully understanding the client brief, deciphering the ask and developing a core team to answer the objectives set forth by the client
- Development of production estimates true to cost working with internal team members as well as vendors
- Development and structure of team to support the program outlining roles and responsibilities so that team members are accountable and clear on the process
- Ongoing budget and production timeline management – weekly check-ins with internal finance team and team members on spend and team utilization
- Program reporting/metrics/recap reports including level setting of client goals ahead of program start and ongoing check-ins with the team to make sure that the program is on track to hit (and go above) on all areas of results
- Understand key client industry issues relating to products, product categories, technologies, primary and potential competition and general issues facing the industry
- Grow network of industry clients and participate in relevant professional organizations and networking activities
- Develop program case studies and assist with submitting agency work for awards and industry recognition
- Must have at least 6-8 years of relevant experience within the event marketing field and a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in marketing, communications and/or advertising.
- Have significant experience working on social media/digital campaigns and knowledge of how they integrate into the larger marketing mix.
- Must be an incredibly creative individual who is able to provide smart and strategic recommendations to their team and to clients for a particular program.
- Is responsible for overseeing multiple experiential programs at one time; maintaining a high quality of account service and overall program execution
- Must possess superior communication skills, be able to multi-task efficiently and be detail oriented.
- Have a strong understanding of the public relations field and a passion for the event marketing industry.
- Superior time management and project management skills
- Exceptional relationship building and management skills
Global Marketing Manager (Beauty)
- Contribute to 3-5 year brand plan; manage marketing / digital calendars
- Global Gap analysis/ Category and Competitive analysis; SWOT, Trend Reporting, and Innovation Planning and Development
- Fuel brand growth with strategic recommendations and action plans
- Participate in all NPD meetings as well as PR activation and support
- Contribute to development of Packaging and work on Planogram/Merchandising
- Drive to elevate brand performance to the next level including new, different, and creative approaches.
- 4+ year’s experience in beauty marketing (recent global marketing experience strongly preferred)
- Experience in make up or skincare categories strongly preferred
- Prestige and luxury experience a plus
- Superior project management skills
- Finger on the pulse of current trends
- Ability to translate creative ideas into achievable results
- Social media and digital marketing experience preferred
- Fluent in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word