Executive Director – Product Development
- Establish strong cross-functional communication pathways that allow for the best use/exchange of Consumer Insights, Trends, Competitive Intelligence, R&D and other vital data
- Manage the entire PD lifecycle from concept to to launch -- with precision detail regarding shade development, quality, compliance, timelines, assets, and delivarables
- Act as a primary point of contact in close partnership with top external partners to define “global brand targets” and educate the cross-functional teams
- Employ the latest trends, methodologies and practices to reshape the way the brand approaches new product ideation and marketing innovation
- Work closely with labs to manage/monitor the R+D -- providing prompt feedback on formulation
- Manage and mentor small team
- Manage all documentation relation to the PD process including: Raw Materials Library, Competitive Data, Trends, Ingredients, and "Brand Stories"
- 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in Cosmetic/Beauty Product Development
- Must have a provent track record of breakthrough brand innovation/concepts
- Need to come with significant experience specific to COLOR and shade development
- Expertise managing a select roster of external partners/vendors (and seeking out new sources)
- Experience managing/mentoring junior staff
- A palpable passion for beauty with your finger on the pulse of trends in pop culture, fashion + color
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting is a major plus!
Manager – Sponsorship Sales
- Represent the Brand and lead the RFP process
- Work hard to leverage/develop strong Client relationships and industry connections that enable you to more easily identify new business opportunities
- Be a compelling Brand “Evangelist” with a clear understanding of how to match Brand resources to Client needs
- Build new and breakthrough concepts for brand marketing in the sports marketing space
- Seek out ways to improve and build upon existing sponsorship programs giving Clients compelling reasons to renew
- Drive the collaborative POV on Brand philosophy and practices + effectively communicate the “Brand Message” to prospective Clients
- Develop comprehensive recommendations, strategies + briefs that leverage Brand/Event assets and increase Client brand equity
- Deliver compelling presentations with passion & enthusiasm that will motivate and inspire internal teams + prospective Clients
- Serve as a key member of the client services team for key account wins in a “hybrid” capacity for ongoing continuity and strategic direction
- 7 years of progressive experience is sponsorship sales or strategic partnerships in Sports/Entertainment
- Must have a proven track record of relationships with senior level marketing executives at major global brands that resulted in high 6 figure and 7 figure deals
- Exceptional relationship and consensus building skills
- Must want to be in an individual contributor role that has rewarded based on what you produce
- A potent combination of passion, energy, and excitement along with exceptional business acumen
Senior Manager, Business Development – Marketing Company
- “Think /Act Like a Marketer”: develop and execute creative marketing programs that increase client’s product sales by connecting them directly to the tens of millions of consumers we reach each month in a unique hand-to-hand delivered fashion.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company’s Media products, Multicultural market, AOOH industry & social media.
- Leverage internal sales tools and systems, including: Salesforce, Box and Winmo, to your benefit and growth.
- Prepare weekly sales report highlighting closeness to your sales pipeline.
- Be a strong contributor to a healthy, positive morale for the sales team and the NYC office.
- Compete with relentless persistence through continuous activity and effective client outreach.
- Work with passion and urgency – and, ultimately have fun!
- Experience selling into or creating programs for major brands in Beauty, CPG, Lifestyle or Fashion
- Strong understanding of social media: i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Desire to proactively identify + cultivate New Business
- Ability to navigate within client corporate structures and their agencies to ensure sales goals are met
- Must have strong relationship building skills and ability to interface with clients in Marketing, Media, PR and Sales
- Proficient computer knowledge – MS Office
- Brand experience highly preferred
- Existing relationships with Brand Managers are a major plus!
Social Media Manager – Color Cosmetics
- Ensure that the social media content calendar includes the right balance of original brand content in addition to user generated content
- Act as brand’s “social media reporter” to ensure that all relevant social media worthy content can be incorporated into the social media content calendar
- Track current beauty trends/news with momentum on social media and brainstorm with brand team new content ideas, reposts, retweets, re-grams so that the brand is participating in daily social media conversations
- Engage in daily 2 way conversations with followers as well as respond to questions swiftly and with sound judgement. Escalate issues to consumer affairs/legal as needed.
- Develop and present to the brand team and implement ongoing ideas for engaging with followers including but not limited to contests and crowdsourcing. Obtain necessary legal approvals as needed
- On a daily basis, identify issues and trends in consumer comments/inquiries on social media and funnel information to appropriate cross-functional parties via periodic social media updates
- Develop key indicators in which social media efforts will be measured and create a corresponding analytics framework to monitor performance
- Have strong understanding of social media analytics
- Stay abreast of all new social media tools and best practices
- 5 years of experience in community management or social media marketing
- Possess a strong understanding of social and blog platforms, especially: Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Tumblr
- Strong interest and knowledge in beauty/fashion/pop culture
- Understanding of how to create a “social media-friendly voice” in social media in order to build authentic, relevant, interactive consumer conversations
- Ability to navigate among multiple constituents, platforms and communities to ensure that goals are understood and met
- Ability to interface with senior leaders in the organization inclusive of Brand Marketing, PR, Sales and Legal
- Proficient computer knowledge – Mac, MS Office, Adobe Creative suite, photo editing
- Agency experience preferred
- Branding/beauty/fashion/entertainment experience is a must