Account Supervisor – Sports (Entertainment + Sports PR Agency)
- Daily management of all output and client management, reporting directly to EVP on the account
- Oversight and management of all major activations e.g. media events and engagements
- 5 + years of experience at both agency and in-house roles (agency experience is a MUST)
- Current/recent experience working on major sports, sports apparel accounts/brands (will consider those with interesting CPG + Lifestyle + sports activations/sponsorships)
- Strong brand PR and global experience as well as in-depth knowledge of the US market
- A proven strategic leader with experience of running teams across multiple locations (Clients and some team members will be LA based)
- A genuinely creative thinker who wants to explore the boundaries of PR and reach into new disciplines. Someone who puts digital and social thinking at the heart of their planning
- Ability to develop strong communications plans and strategies for a range of clients and brands
- A genuine fan of sports, fitness and training
- An experienced presenter to high-level executives and creator of high quality responses to complex briefs
- New business/business development experience is a bonus
Manager – National Accounts (Prestige Beauty Brand)
- Create, maintain & analyze the weekly retail sales reports for major accounts
- Help the Director of Sales to prepare and consistently update Stock and Sales Plans, Side by Side and At a Glance planning tools. To be completed every January and July.
- Work with the Director of Sales to Update the Monthly Net Shipping Projection’s for assigned corporate accounts and strategize large picture
- Review activity reports for net sales, retail sales, expenses, account co-op, and marketing. Determine status, progress, objectives, and revise in accordance with current conditions. Manage Co-op program details, once approved by Director
- Work closely with the Director of Sales in P&L planning, sales forecasting of net and retail sales, analysis of data to impact business
- Adhere to all budgets: Co-op, Freelance, Expenses, Demo, Collateral, training, etc
- Help in coordination of EDI/New Vendor set up for any new account opening when needed plus all NIF’s, et
- Prepare monthly agenda for the following month by the 25th of each month.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and execute account specific promotions, events, etc. Also, work closely with Training to ensure all Retailer needs are addressed and prioritized
- 5+ years of sales/account management (Sell- In preferred) in the beauty/fragrance industries
- Current/recent experience selling into one of the following: Sephora, Ulta or major Department Store is a MUST!!!
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flourishes in an ever-changing environment and is ready to get the job done- “roll up the sleeves attitude”.
- Exceptional relationship building/management skills -- proactive problem solver
- Strong business acumen and negotiation skills
Vice President – Consumer Engagement (Luxury Beauty Brand)
- Identify opportunities for innovation internally and externally leveraging new technologies, emerging products and platforms
- Contribute to the development of brand’s 3-year strategy. Anticipate future opportunities via industry analysis, culture & trend forecasting and customer segment behaviors.
- Projects will cut across digital technology, process improvement and operation efficiency.
- Development and oversight of all Global Digital Media and Social strategies with respect to Paid and Owned Platforms, Listening and Community Management, and global tactical programs for campaigns and evergreen engagement.
- Inform business decisions through the oversight of customer-level analytics related to customer segmentation, sizing, valuation, behavior and propensity
- Define mechanisms for deepening relationship with customers via creation of CRM and engagement programs, retail opportunities, and multi-disciplinary initiatives.
- Oversee implementation of the 360 communication plan across marketing, Digital, Social, and Visual Merchandising, CRM, Events, E-commerce and any other key discipline team
- 15 years of relevant marketing experience (5+ current dedicated to digitally driven, multi-platform strategy)
- Current/recent experience on a major brand that is "KILLING IT" in the social space
- Demonstrates learning agility ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demand Creates newness and connects knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline are aligned to achieve strategy and goals
- Thinks strategically takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate and plan for the future and execute vision.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills (high EQ). Particular focus on listening to all the Consumer Engagement partners’ perspective and synthesizing into one strategic direction
- Editorial storytelling experience
- Experience with managing complex relationships across a matrixed organization